Evince Textiles Limited IPO Result and Application Info. Display materials ltd Bangladesh gets IPO gesture to raise 17 crore Taka through first sale of stock. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) offered freedom to Evince Textiles Limited on fourth April 2016.
Evince Textiles Limited IPO Result
The organization will issue more than 17m conventional shares said the controller in an announcement. Display Textiles Limited IPO offer estimation of every offer is Tk10. Its Earning Per Share (EPS) is Tk1.62 and Net Asset Value (NAV) Tk17.62, as indicated by its evaluated report starting 2015. This cash they will use for buying apparatus, fortifying capital base, production line development and meeting IPO cost. The BSEC additionally affirmed Tk35 crore debentures with six-year residency of Wata Chemical. The normal for the debenture is full reclamation and will have a one-year beauty period. Every unit cost of the debenture is Tk10.
Evince Textiles Limited IPO Subscription will start from 2nd May and will colse at 12th May 2016.
ETL Subscription open: 02 May 2016
ETL Subscription close: 12 May 2016
Subscription close for NRB: 02 May 2016 to 12 May 2016
Offer price: Tk. 10.0 & Face value per share Tk. 10.0
Manifest Textiles Limited IPO Issue Manager is LankaBangla Investments Limited.
Membership points of interest:
- Manifest Textiles Ltd IPO Prospectus
- Manifest Textiles Limited Overview
Manifest Textiles Limited (ETL) was fused as a Private Limited Company on June 03, 1999 and it was changed over into a Public Limited Company on June 04, 2013.
Evince Textiles Limited Foreign Currency Exchange Rate
TT Clean Rate [BD. TK]
FC Required for 500 Shares
|US DOLLAR||1$ =||78.0000||64.11||US DOLLAR|
The primary exercises of the organization are packed in Manufacturing, Dyeing and Finishing of 100% considered fare arranged yarn colored woven fabric and trading the same as a regarded exporter.
ETL Lab Equipment Comprises:
- Rigidity analyzer for yarn and fabric
- Martindale scraped area analyzer for scraped area and heaping
- SF 600X Spectrophotometer for shading coordinating
- WCrock Meter and Prespirometer for shading speed
- Elmendorf tear quality analyzer
- Washcator and exactness tumble dryer for shrinkage testing
Manifest Textiles Ltd Machinery Uses:
- Singing and desizing from Oshtoff (Germany)
- Stenter with 11 chambers from Santex (Germany)
- Washing range from Ramisch Klienwefers (Germany)
- Sanforising for shrinkage control from Cibitex (Italy)
- Emerising from Comet (Italy)
Evince Textiles Limited Contact Address / Registered Office:
Plot-33, section 7, Mirpur.
Phone: +88 02 9020491-5, +88 02 9004405
Fax: +88 02 9020490.
In the event that you have any inquiry regarding Evince Textiles Limited IPO Result and Application Info, please remark beneath or message us through facebook. We will answer soon in our website at PressTunes.com.